Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Happy Spring!

Today is officially the first day of Spring, although the latest winter wind is giving us -2 Celsius and flurries, it certainly doesn't feel like Spring yet.


But I've definitely been thinking about warm weather and plans for the gardens already (especially after going to the Canada Blooms show - which I will post pictures soon).  Lots of ideas this year for both the flower and vegetable gardens.  And perhaps I should start some seeds soon as I think I'm already behind schedule for that (looking back at last year's blog posts, I actually started my vegetable seeds at the end of February because it was such a mild winter!).  


But for now here is a pretty "spring-like" photo of my latest indoor purchase to celebrate the official start of the Spring season!     

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...